Why Virtual Lessons?
Virtual lessons are an easy, no stress and ideal format for clients. Virtual lessons offer an enhanced learning experience where the teacher is focused solely on you in the comfort of your own environment.
Virtual lessons allow you to:
- Record lessons to review vocal technique, warm up routine, vocal exercises and more.
- Attend easily, wherever you are in the world. No need to commute!
- Recall concepts easily with recordings so that you don’t need to remember all the details.
Private Voice Lesson
Do you want to improve your voice faster? Malia offers single lessons & lesson packages at a discount. This ensure you receive regular instruction to grow your voice.
Single Voice Lessons:
Sign up with Malia for single voice lessons as you need them.
Voice Lesson Packages:
Students pick a designated time for lessons at the same time each week.
Options include a single 4-lesson package or monthly subscription.
$275 for four 30-minute lessons
$475 for four hour-long lessons
Please contact Malia to arrange scheduling.
Group lessons are a cost effective lesson in a small group. Classes are capped at 8-10 participants. Classes are recommended for age 16+. Appropriate for all levels of singers.
Group lesson classes include the following:
- Warm-Up 101
- Singing Popular Music Without Strain
- Mix Belting 101
- Singing Musical Theatre Styles
Initial Full Hour Session –
- Balanced warm-up process
- How to keep your voice healthy
- Finding your voice range
- Advanced stylized singing in specific genres
- Riffs, Runs, and Belting
- Balanced mix voice and belt without strain
- Finding your tessitura and best genre for singing
Audition and Musical Theatre Coaching
Receive guidance and feedback on upcoming audition
Personalized Video Feedback
Have Malia review a recorded video of you and receive detailed, personal feedback
If you’d like feedback on a video of you singing with detailed feedback on: Overall performance, details on singing style, singing technique, stylized singing advice, and general feedback. Feedback will be sent via video to your email.
How Lessons Work
Zoom is used for virtual lessons. Once you sign up for a time, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all the detailed instructions for your lesson to run efficiently.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A fast, reliable internet connection.
- A computer, tablet or phone.
- It is ideal to have a 2nd device if you would like to play any backing tracks (think lessons on your computer and tracks on your phone)
- Headphones, if you have them
- A quiet room free of distractions to make the most out of your lesson